Friday, May 28, 2004

IMPRESSIVE Mexican Altura from Veracruz

A new coffee was delivered this week, It's not even listed on my website yet as I've been prepping for the holiday weekend - A fine delicious coffee was delivered to my door by the growers niece, I've roasted several batches of green and I'm impressed - I don't usually get Mexican coffees this "clean" tasting. You may have noticed I don't offer Mexican coffees some years, I wait for something like this from Mexico. This is a nutty, medium bodied coffee with great balance, with a bright clean finish - not a hint of dustiness or dryness found in Mexican coffees.

In short, I love the coffee, the growers family is warm and friendly, and I'm looking forward to a trip to Veracruz to see the finca soon! Be one of the first families to receive this fine coffee - ask for it in the "comments" section of the order form, or email Seth@UniqueCoffee.com and ask for the new Mexican coffee from Veracruz.

--Seth Appell - your personal coffee roaster!
"a gentleman is always ready to serve coffee at a moment's notice"