Monday, November 07, 2005

Imported Coffees Moving Fast!

Another delivery of fine specialty coffees have arrived - If I have one word to share with each of you it's this: Coffees are moving much more rapidly though my importers hands than I have seen in past years. This may be due to the damaged shipping ports in Louisiana, where 27% of the nations coffee is received, and it's absolutely due in part to the time of year. Many of the green beans that arrive in the shop for sampling are sold out at my importers very quickly. If you see something that interests you, be sure to place your orders ASAP to avoid disappointment! I am barely able to keep the same coffees in the shop three weeks...

PLEASE NOTE: In November I must begin charging a $2.00 shipping charge for orders of 1, 3, or 5 pounds to cover the packages that do not fit in Priority Flat rate envelopes. A simple way to avoid the $2.00 charge is to order 2lbs. or multiples of 2lbs - these fit the "one price shipping mailers" provided by the post office. Thanks!