Wednesday, August 18, 2004

The big upgrade!

We have arrived! For years my mail order families have struggled to complete orders on my hand written websites - Today you will find a new catalog system, with a great shopping cart check-out. This new website design became a reality August 15th - please give me any feedback you feel as you navigate the site and place your order.

You will notice another advantage to this database-driven system - I can now include coffees quickly and easily, so you will see what's in the shop after my first roast or two. Also available are the special blends I serve in 10 shops in Old Bisbee and Tucson, AZ. Enjoy the new selections and timely updates!

--Seth Appell - your personal coffee roaster!
"a gentleman is always ready to serve coffee at a moment's notice"